vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

wish list: longing for Autumn

I know it's summer and all, but I can't wait for Autumn and Winter season. I just love layering up and I don't like to reveal a lot of skin. ;) I'm in need for some new basics and I've been eyeing these low dr martens for a while now, I think they are the prettiest shoes! Last year I stole my boyfriends docs.. So it's time for my own pair. Also I've been wanting to order at Lime Crime for such a long while now. My very first (and only) order was in 2011!! And I lost my coquette lipstick that I ordered back then so a good excuse to buy a new lippie (or two).
(black/white baseball shirt - ASOS / ripped jamie jeans in black - TOPSHOP / Airborne Unicorn lipstick - LIMECRIME / Dr Martens 1461 Classics - ASOS)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten